<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7652985?origin\x3dhttp://eccyntric.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 22, 2005

i love this.
i have a new blog skin! wheeee! thankyou kate! (: hahaha i love it so so much. woohoo! sorry for all the trouble but WOAH. hahahaha. its fantastic la. i love you! you are the tennis ball of my racket! haha. wait, that doesnt make sense. hahah anyway, you get the point! (:

anyway, i guess its about time to blog right? hahaa. pretty outdated. dont want pple to stop coming to visit my blog you know!! though its happenening. cos i dont blog. HAHAHAH. ohwell.
schools been madness. million tests next week, plus chinese prelims and oral coming up. AHH.
): how horrid. haha well, one good news. i picked up the guitar today! haha. okay, well, kinda, like learnt what? 3 chords or so. HAHAHAHHA. i love my teachers!! -HUGS-

credits to kate and jiajia! (: thankyou! haha.

oh leemey extorted money from me today. AHHAHA. ohwell. oh, we had the CSI thingo today, haha it was fun i guess. some complications but i'll spare you the headache! well, sorry guys for all the confusion! lets just say, GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE OKAY? (: dont want any funny animosity between two groups! haha, 4B1 stands together! WHEE. okay, i am nuts.

lalala actually, blogging is fun! aha, maybe i'll blog more! so you pple. VISIT MORE!! and tag more of course!

I LOVE TENNIS I LOVE KATE I LOVE JIAJIA I LOVE CRACK I LOVE LEEMEY I LOVE XWX. AHAH. i think i missed people out. but you know who you all are! ahahaha (:

ta guys! till next time! hopefully soon.


i wonder why i am drifting from you.
when i just fixed it.
please, let me find the faith to get it right this time.


6:38 pm





cynthia tan
seventeen
tennis/entree
acjc
2sb1


kate
candy
kelly/ming
jiajia
jo
joel.SJC
rachel
sarah/yunzhen
amanda
roy
john
eve
kal


designer




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com